Our mission is to provide the farmers with the necessary products to increase their yield and also their healthcare, their access to information and education, and low-cost insurance products to help assure the security of their futures.
Small Holders Are Highly Productive
- In Brazil, family farmers provide 40% of the production of a selection of major crops working on less than 25% of the land.
- In the US, family farmers produce 80% of all produce totaling $230 billion in sales, working on 78% of all farmland.
- Family farmers in Fiji provide 84% of produce working on only 47% of the land.
- The vast majority of these farmers have no access to capital
- Current financial products are mostly centered around urban clientele.
- One size does not fit all for small farm holders (disbursement, payment terms, etc).
- Accurate cash flow analysis of the farm is critical for defining payment terms.
- Credit rating based purely on past loan
history is unavailable.
- Close, field based farm monitoring is
required for successful outcomes.
Currently technology adoption is minimal.
- Funding micro loans for farmers for improved
technology and more robust yield of harvest
- A mobile app that supports and monitors the
- Automated data capture of historical trading, trends, weather, and satellite imagery
- Uses advanced machine learning and AI techniques
- Real-time crop predictability
- Starts a track record for credit score and
behavior to provide ongoing credit predictability
- Automated cash flow analysis to determine
payment terms for best outcomes
- Recommendation for the appropriate
personalized loan product
All micro-loans are securitized by deed on land and/or percentage of crop yield.
Portal for Farmers
- Easy onboarding through mobile with very little input through prepopulated data
- Actionable info for better production – seeds, fertilizer, watering etc.
- Features to promote communal uplift through sharing of best practices and promotion
- Alerts for any upcoming events – weather emergencies etc.
- Dashboard to monitor health of their business and access to financial services
- Universal iconographic interface makes the internet accessible even to illiterate farmers, and requires only one version to work for all language regions
Portal for Service Providers
The existing de-aggregation of service providers and NGOs leave them with little reliable and real-time data to support their efforts in remote regions.
We solve this by providing the following:
- Macro regional view of penetration and suitability of product
- Easily definable micro-segmentation of the subscriber base and tools to reach them
- Automated loan origination, processing, recommendation and fulfillment
- Real-time monitoring of the insured farms for anomalies post insuring
- Alerts for customizable trigger events – delays in planting, harvesting, etc
- Dashboard to monitor health of their insured’s business and intervention recommendations
Monitored performance assures predictability.